TelStar Hosted Call Center Review
Company: TelStar Hosted
TelStar Hosted is the only multi-vendor hosted call center service provider offering a full product line of best-of-breed call center software solutions to Enterprise, small, and medium-business services. The company manages the Information Technology (IT) services behind call center operations, as Communications-as-a-Service (CaaS) via the cloud. TelStar Hosted also helps top companies gain prominence by meeting their goals to acquire, service, and retain customers.
TelStar Hosted Key Features
TelStar Hosted provides clients with superior technology platforms that often meet, or exceed, customer expectations. They also offer an experienced management team of call center veterans, quick and easy implementation, and a high level of service and support. Some additional key features include:
- Full media integration and customizable interfaces.
- State of the art data center.
- Cost effective, pay-as-you-go with minimal capital expenditure.
- Offers a web based application, providing all contact center functions from within a standard web browser.
- Virtual call center technology provides hosted predictive dialer software, improving completion rates.
TelStar is partnered with Vocalcom, a world leader in call center technology, and uses Vocalcom, TouchStar, or DataTel xSellerator software technology. Delivered as a Communication-as-a-Service (CaaS) via the cloud, which is affordable, scalable, flexible, stable and reliable. The software applications offer slightly different functionality:
- Offers inbound, outbound and blended calling with real-time statistics and integrates with customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Recently won the 2011 TMC Labs innovation award.
- Can handle different forms of customer communication without changing existing call center processes allows clients to greatly improve their service to customers and prospects.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) pre-recorded blasting.
- Eliminate answering machines, busy signals and wrong numbers with alternate number dialing.
- Easy to learn and use.
DataTel xSELLerator Software
- Outbound predictive dialing.
- Automatic call distribution, skills based routing.
- Offers a “blended leads” feature that allows the dialer to call multiple lists simultaneously.
TelStar Hosted has worked with innovative industry leaders, such as: CPI Corp., Demand Business Solutions, and People Calling People. Solutions are used by companies in certain industries, such as government, telecommunications, education, healthcare and call centers.
The company has an in-house support team. Agents can be reached over the phone from US or international locations, or via email.
TelStar Hosted works well for companies that are decentralized, that use remote or home agents, or that need to replace complex legacy third party applications. The company intelligently integrates your customer’s preferred means of communication — inbound and outbound calls, emails, chat, co-browsing, fax, video chat and outbound SMS — and queues these just like a call, so they can be handled in a call center environment. Finally, the company lets you scale based on your company needs and adapts to your growth.